Friday, February 15, 2008

Clickabella

Another Bella, I just can't get enough of them. All supplies are from CTMH except the Bella and the black safety pin. Colors are Baby pink, Black and White Daisy. The patterned paper in her shirt is Creative Basics. I sponged lightly around the image in Baby Pink, made a shadow with the gray watercolor pencil crayon. I also used markers and pencil crayons to color in. As an added touch, there is some glitter on the flowers, her shoes and her necklace. I used the cuttlebug for the background pink paper. I love email so I can so relate to her (although I certainly don't look like that when I'm at the computer! I need jammybella sitting at a computer).

4 comments:

Kariberry said...

Laurel that is too cute! That's me rigth now. It's after 1:am can't sleep and i'm surfin the sites.
My plan in the morning is to clean the house and make a Bella.
Hubby is taking the boys ice fishing again.
Good Morning =}

Toni said...

Ah yes, that's EXACTLY what I look like right now, checking all my Sistahs blogs with my cat in my lap. (NOT!) Really cute colors.

Carolina said...

Love all your Bella cards! You added so many details to each one and made them look so unique. Love the texture, glitter, and ribbon touches you added to them.

judy anderson said...

love it.

01 09 10