Sunday, February 17, 2008

So finally another layout done. It is not one of my favorites but it is done that is what is important. I know they all can't be my favorites, the important thing is that the pictures are in an album with the journalling.
Colors used are: Bubblegum, Sunflower and Breeze
Stamp sets: Fabric finishes, A Little Bee, Best Friends, and Angel Whispers.

In keeping with my own challenge to use scraps from my scrapbooking to make a card this is what I came up with. I used the SCS card challenge for this week. I am also trying to do a new technique, use a new embellishment or new stamp set - this time I used A Little Bee - one I have had for awhile but hardly used. I also sewed around the edge of the card.

Stamp sets used: A Little Bee, Happy Easter, Solo S, Solo F.
The bee has prisma glitter on the body and is on a foam square.

3 comments:

Gina Juliet said...

Very cute!!! I love the Bee.

Toni said...

I love bees, they seem friendly to me in 'stamp' form anyway! The glitter is great, and the embossed pink background. FUN!

jo said...

Fab LOs Laurel and I love that card - just my sort of colours.

01 09 10