Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Book is a Gift

This is my card for the Bella Sketch Challenge this week. Colors are Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue and Baby Pink. I only wish I had the spiral punch from Stampin Up, it would really have finished this card of perfectly. Darn, I guess I'll just have to put in an order! I used the spotlight technique on the book that bella is holding. It is also on a foam square. I see that I have to clean up some glitter by her shoes, other than that I am happy with how it turned out.

Stamps: Bookwormabella, A Book is a gift; Stampingbella

Paper: Cardstock from Close to My Heart

Embellishments: Pink Bloom (CTMH), button (CTMH), baubles (Stampingbella), waxy flax (CTMH)

2 comments:

Toni said...

This is probably my 2nd favorite Bella stamp (after ChefaBella), and I am SO ALL OVER THIS SENTIMENT. I read at least 2 books a week. Great colors, and that little detail of elevating the book into the circle, the one she's holding? perfection!!!

Jenn said...

Cute bella card!!! I love the color combo!!!!

01 09 10