Monday, March 10, 2008

For You Jammybella



Now this Bella is so me (well, my arms are much flabbier!!). But I love my pink jammies and I am in them as much as I can be. My jammies have candies on them only because I couldn't get flowers. I love flowers and I love pink. I love how this card turned out. All CTMH except: Bella, brown flock, tab and cuttlebug folder.
Stamp sets: Delight in Everything, Playful Petals, Sleepover
Colors: Baby Pink, Bubblegum, Sunkiss Yellow and Citrus Leaf
I put fun flock on the teddy bear.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love how you put the tabs on their.

Toni said...

woooOOOooowwwww!!!! I'm hereby asking your permission to use this idea for invitations for my niece's tea party at the end of April -- I can put each young lady's name on the tab ... oh pretty please say yes!!!

01 09 10