Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a girl thing

It's a girl thing - but not for this girl. I am so not a shopper (unless of course it is in a great scrapbooking/stamping store). I used the Bella sketch challenge for this week along with Marjorie's color challenge (Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup and Chocolate. I substituted bubblegum for chocolate). First time coloring all of Bella with a watercolor pencil crayons, I usually paper piece and use my markers. This will be a card for one of my Jaimee's friends when we give them a gift card for their birthdays.

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

WOW, I really LOVE the bubblegum in there! Too cute card, savvyshoppabella is one of my favs and I love all those flowers ^_~ Thanks for playing hun!

Carolina said...

You did a great job watercoloring with your pencil crayons for the first time...this came out great! Love the addition of the flowers...too cute!

Kathy said...

I love all your flowers. This turned out beautiful! Good job with the sketch I am going to work on mine now!!

Jenn said...

Super adorable!!! I love the sketch and color combo!!!

01 09 10