Sunday, March 30, 2008

Off to Victoria

Well, I won't be posting anything for a few days I am off to Victoria for a CTMH meeting. It will be fun to meet some of the other consultants and of course do some shopping! I should have something ready to post on Wednesday. Until then I challenge everyone to do a RAK for someone, make someone a card just because, don't you think we could all use a little RAK once in awhile. If you do this challenge, post me a link to the card and I, and my girls will pick one that will receive a little giftie from me. So ta ta for now, and get creating!

5 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I am so glad someone posted a RAK challenge! I'm off to do this one right now. Come one, SBS sisters... let's do this one. :)

Jamie Martin said...

Have fun at you CTMH meeting, sounds like fun :)

Jenn said...

I am so going to do this!!!!
Thanks Laurel for the challenge!!! :D

Carolina said...

Have a great time at your CTMH meeting - sounds like it'll be tons of fun!

Lynn Put said...

Laurel,
The last two post on my blog were RAKS for a few ladies and even before I joined Splitcoast Stampers RAK group I've always enjoyed making cards and sending them as a surprise!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

01 09 10