Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Stay Tuned!

Sorry nothing posted lately. Here I am off work for this week and I am getting less accomplished in my craft room than when I am working full time! Go figure. However, having said that I did finish Danica's year 2006 album (woo-hoo!), I did make a couple of cards, but I am painting Jaimee's room (finished now!), and her bedroom furniture (love painting but not furniture). I am hoping to get back into the craftroom soon! Maybe the next SCS sketch challenge will inspire me!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hey, I know EXACTLY that syndrome -- if I take an afternoon off from work for the specific purpose of making art, I end up taking a nap and catching up laundry. But if I work the full day, when I get home I go straight in my little room and art my head off!!! Fickle muse!

01 09 10