Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged - Random facts about me

Cathering tagged me. I am supposed to give some random facts about myself. Well here goes (in no particular order).

  • I don't like to cook
  • I plan all of my meals for the week on Sunday and write them on my calendar
  • I am a list maker
  • I have a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Education.
  • I don't watch TV but if I do, I like Gene Simmons Family Jewels
  • I like to dip graham wafers in my tea
  • I don't like coffee
  • I love to organize stuff and one of my favorite aisles in a departments store is the storage stuff aisle!
  • I wear PJs all the time when at home. Love Sundays when I can just stay in them!
  • My favorite color is pink

That is all I can think of so now to tag some others: Eulanda, Kari, Vicki of SBS 11, any one else who wants to play!

No comments:

01 09 10