Thursday, March 6, 2008

You Make My Day

My wonderful SBS sister Vicki gave me this award. Thank you Vicki. It made my day to see this! I have to nominate 5 people so here goes: all of my Eulanda (my new Bella sistah and you are wonderful!), Kari (love all of your comments, you are sweet), Marjorie (I love your work, all the sweet comments you have for people and your color challenges - you really do challenge me!), Sparkle (you are just too sweet), Nona (you are inspiring), aw heck I can't stick to 5! Vicki (you have wonderful work), and all of my SBS11 sisters.

2 comments:

nonapearl said...

ooOoOoh! Thanks for the nod!

Off to make someone else's day...

=) Nona

Kariberry said...

How sweet of yoU Laurel. I love coming here and seeing what's new. You have a BIG Heart. And your a great friend/sistah =)

01 09 10