Saturday, March 8, 2008

You're Sweet Sistah Bella

I made this for the Bella Babe contest. We had to use the sketch and any bella stamp. This is my take on it. Thanks to Eulanda for the image. I think this will be for my SIL as she is so sweet! I used a circle window charm on the sentiment, liquid glass on boots and tiny heart on the purse, glitter on top, heart (which is on a foam square), and headband, the edges are chalked and the 'shadow' is with a watercolor pencil crayon. All CTMH except the bella image.

3 comments:

Kariberry said...

Cute Bellas! love all the colors you used.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the comments!! You made me laugh when I seen your second one!!! I also love your card!! Great colors!! Is that CTMH paper?? It is very pretty!! And of course that bella is a favorite!!! Thanks again....

Jenn said...

Super sweet card, Laurel!!!

01 09 10