Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Hippo

I got my new paper pack Game On and couldn't wait to use it. I love it! I used this weeks SCS sketch challenge and I like how it turned out. I used liquid glass to cover the bottom of clear buttons with the DP, the white panel and the hippo are both on foam strips. I zigzagged around the outside of the card. All supplies are from CTMH.

Stamps: Life's a Jungle (July SOTM); Spot on Background; Happy Birthday
Paper: Game On Level 2
Ink: Gray Flannel, Gray Wool, Black
Accessories: Clear Buttons, Bitty Brads

8 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG!!! You totally sold me on this paper!!! I didn't like it in the new catty when I saw it, but I LOVE it!!!! Darn...and I just placed another order yesterday..argh!!! LOL!!!! You did an awesome job!!! I love the stars and the hippo is super cute with those polka dots!!! I also love how you zig zagged around your card!!! :D

Toni said...

HAHAHAHAHA, lovin' that hippo. My Dad does this thing with his hippo keychain where he marches it up my arm and makes a 'hippo noise' in his throat, and I can't help but HOWL with laughter!!!! This card is perfection!

Kariberry said...

Love it! What a cute card. I almost got that PP. Next time. :)

Vicki said...

love this Laurel, those papers are really beautiful, great layout too. xx vicki xx

Carla said...

This is such a terrific card! I just saw this stamp on Jenn's blog, and it is so darling! Both of your cards are so different and so great!

Carolina said...

I saw this over at SCS and had to come over to tell you again how darlin' I think it is...the paper, the little guy, the buttons...just all of it darling!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh my! This is just the most cutest little hippo ever! I love everything you have done with this adorable card. I'm catching up on everyone's blog and SO glad I did for this inspiring and darling card!

judy anderson said...

I can hardly waited to get my order of this paper. Me thinks it might go well with silhouette.

01 09 10