Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Own Inspiration Challenge

So I bought this shirt a few days ago. I'm not sure why, I have always hated orange, peach and yellow, but I thought it was pretty. I also thought it would make a nice color combo for some cards (tomorrow scrapbooking for sure!!!). I used Beate's sketch (WSC50 on SCS) and came up with this card first. I used the Dimensional Element Flowers from CTMH, some ribbon that I have had forever and the stamp sets: Say it with Style and Spot On Background.

Colors: Orange, Taffy, Sunkiss Yellow
Then of course I thought it would suit Jammybella. I used Taylor's sketch (tayloredexpression.blogspot.com), and came up with this card. The bear has been fun flocked and bella has been colored with my copics.




4 comments:

Kariberry said...

I love the layers on the card. Bright is good. :) LOL
Thanks for the info!

Mary said...

Just LOVE those colors!!!! Fresh, summery, citrus-ey. What did you use in the center of the flowers on the Bella card?

Mary

Jenn said...

Great cards Laurel!!! I love the colors and and the stitching on the first card!!! Your bella card is so adorable and love how you used fun flock for the teddy...how sweet!!! :D

Jena said...

GREAT cards! Fun color combo!

01 09 10