Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cheery Hi

I cased this card from Makeesha Byl. Her card used pinks and was a nice, simple, beautiful card. Mine started out being simple but I just kept going and going! I love how it turned out. All supplies are CTMH except red ribbon, button, safety pin and punch. The bugs and sentiment are on foam squares.

Stamp sets: Playful Petals, Angel Whispers, Lazy Days, Spot On Backgrounds, Journalling Jots, Decorative Dainties, Playful Flourish (embossed), For Every Occassion - Whew!

Paper Colors: Holiday Red, Kiwi, Heavenly Blue

Inks: Crystal Blue, Kiwi, Black, Holiday Red, Gray Flannel, White Daisy Pigment Ink

White daisy ricrac from Ricrac rounds collection


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Too freakin' adorable!!! I love the fun & cheery color combo and the little ladybug is super adorable! :D

Stacy said...

You have REALLY been busy this weekend. I am so glad you actually got to scrap. I could tell you were hoping for some time to create!

01 09 10