Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh Happy Day

What a great day!!! I not only finally got some scrapbooking done but I also received LOTS of goodies in the mail! I am so lucky! This first bit is from my Postabella sistah Kim (Koreanabella). She is so sweet she left the cards blank so that I could use them! The cards are awesome, she used the bellas on shrinky dink - never thought of that before. Also she sent a cute little stamp set. Thank's Kim!
Next up, Vicki won my Pink and Flowers challenge awhile back. Well to thank me (and she didn't need to do that), she not only sent me the card that won, but also a portfolio filled with a bunch of cutie patootie images. Some of them so remind me of Danica when she was little! Thanks so much Vicki!
Now Eulanda my Bella Sistah spoiled me again. I did not expect any more packages from her as this round ended. Wow is all I can say! Where does she find all of this stuff! I absolutely love the flowers and all the other goodies and of course her card is fabulous! Thank you Eulanda!

Finally, I really should have been out weeding again. But after running around doing errands all morning I wanted to do something fun. The weeds will wait, I wanted to do some scrapbooking. I have had these pictures ready for ages but the paper I wanted to use just didn't feel right. Then I got my new package of Blue Ribbon in the mail and voila it just fit. (I had planned on using Heavenly Blue, Outdoor Denim, Sweet Leaf and such, so instead of the sweet leaf I put in the Blue Ribbon stripe!) Not a favorite layout but I am happy it is done!






3 comments:

Jenn said...

How Awesome, you had a GREAT MAIL DAY!!! :D Your postabella is my new Bella Sistah Kim. Hcw cool is that! Your layout is absolutely fabulous. I have that paper but haven't used it yet, you've just inspired me to get it out and work with it!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Love all the goodies you got! And your card for you niece is just adorable. Love the colors and the glitter!

Stacy said...

I love good mail days, too! I was excited to get pictures I ordered yesterday. What you got is so much better! :-)
Your niece is going to love the card. It is perfect for a little girl.

01 09 10