Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're Back!

We are back from our track meet and camping weekend. What a hot weekend it was! I felt sorry for the athletes who were competing, it was a little too hot for that. However, we were camped in an oceanside spot so we had a beautiful view and a nice breeze. The kids had a ball scouring the beach and diving for starfish and such. Luckily our site was by the water so Jason and I just sat and relaxed while the kids played.

Here is my first creation since being back. It is hot here so while doing laundry I am hiding out in my cool scraproom. I just received my Bella order in the mail and couldn't wait to ink up Fabby. I used the sketch from iheart2stamp.com as it fit perfectly! Fabby is on foam squares.

Stamps: Be True; Decorative Dainties, Solo j, Solo b, Solo h all from CTMH; Fabby (Stampingbella)
Colors: Baby Pink, Hollyhock, Taffy and Garden Green.
Buttons from CTMH; Ribbon from Stamping Bella and the flowers were in a RAK
My second card for today. I used the Mojo Monday sketch on Poetic Artistry. The Main Panel and the leaves are on foam squares.

Stamps: Monkey (Whipper Snapper); Hang in there (Stampingbella); Jungle Leaves (CTMH)
Paper: Expedition Level 2 (CTMH)




3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah, your back!!! So glad you guys had a great time, but I missed your creations. Both of your cards are great, I just love the fabby image! :D Your second card is also fab, love all the details! :D

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Fabulous cards! I LOVE the shape of the first one, sometimes I think I need to move off the safety of a 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 and make cards of different sizes. These are just beautiful. :)

Stacy said...

Great cards! Glad you had a safe trip. We're off (tomorrow)to celebrate the 4th with my parents.

01 09 10