Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Because and I've finished the peaches!

Yay! I spent pretty much the whole day in school prepping for the upcoming kiddos next week, and will be going in lots until then! Then I did our peaches - they are done! Yippee!

Now on to some fun stuff. I found another blog that does card sketches, like I need another one! You can see the blog here. Here is what I came up with. Again using Notebook Paper. All supplies are from CTMH except Flourish stamp, punch, sizzix (library card pocket), some of the flowers. I covered some of our clear buttons with some Notebook paper, and then tied waxy flax in them. (I really need to check things over before taking the pic - I have since cut those annoying little threads!)
Here is what the little tag looks like:

Stamps: Classmate Alphabet (I love all the little sayings); Journalling Jots; Solo H, Amore lowercase; Flourish (Basic Gray)
Paper: Notebook level 2
Flowers: CTMH; All that Scraps
Embellishments: Bamboo edge anchors, Black ribbon rounds, black brads, clear buttons



13 comments:

Tiff said...

What a cool card! There are so many interesting details! Oh and what do you do with your canned peaches? Sounds yummy!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Laurel - love the colour combo and neat idea for your tag
Kath
xxxxx

Candy said...

Hi Laurel,
You had some time for fun I see - good for you.
Love your card - very different and love all the details in it. I see you have an award tonight too!
Congratulations.
Hugs,
Candy

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is gorgeous laurel - love all the details and the colours are wonderful!

Laura Davis said...

Laurel, This is just beautiful! I love that little pocket:)
Laura

Joke said...

Wow, love that pocket and all the flowers.

Joke

Trinka said...

Stunning...love the pocket and love the new papers from ctmh~

shelly said...

gorgeous card!

Anita said...

I love your flowers and that little pocket is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Love all those fabulous blossoms! YUM!! :)

**Nancy** said...

wow~! Your card is gorgeous!!!

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful stamping!

Eulanda said...

Love the way the flowers look like they're cascading down the card. Very nice!

01 09 10