Friday, September 19, 2008

Brrr... January

I found another sketch blog called Triple the Sketch. They have both card and layout sketches. Here is the layout one for this week. Here is what I came up with. All supplies are CTMH except Flourish stamp and baubles.
Stamps: January Word Puzzle; Journalling Jots; Circle Around (all CTMH); Flourish (Basic Gray)
Papers: Aspen Level 2 DP; Pink Carnation DP and Cardstock
Inks: Baby pink; Outdoor Denim
Bracket from Plantain Schoolbook (cricut)
baubles (Stampingbella)
snowflake punch


6 comments:

Tiff said...

I spy cricut goodness! What a fun and beautiful layout :) Can't wait to play! Your layout rocks, of course!

Eulanda said...

What a great sketch AND scrap page. Now I'll be going to find that blog. :)

Kim said...

I love, love, love this sketch and your layout is beautiful!

Kim said...

I love, love, love this sketch and your layout is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us:)

Jenn said...

Oh I love this page!!! Your pages always come out so awesome and I just love the colors!!! :D

01 09 10