Monday, September 1, 2008

Christmas 2007

I have finally come to the conclusion that I am not going to get everything done that I wanted this summer before school starts again. I did accomplish a few goals, but I had hoped to get Jaimee's 2007 album done (didn't even start it!). I did, however, finish Danica's 2007 album and here are my Christmas pages for my Christmas album (at least it is caught up before this Christmas arrives - that doesn't usually happen!). Not much to explain about these pages. Kept them simple. The numbers and the little circle picture are on foam squares. Some pics have rub ons on them - I received them in a RAK. All supplies are from CTMH except the flourish stamp. Stamps: December Word Puzzle; Journalling Jots; Season Defined; Flourish (Basic Gray)
Paper: Evensong level 2 DP; Tulip Cardstock
Embellishments: Holiday buttons; rub ons, paper clip, circle window charm
I used my cricut to cut out the numbers and brackets.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Fantastic scrapbook pages.

Vonney said...

The layout is beautiful! What stamp set was used around the edges?

Jenn said...

Oh I can't wait to get my Christmas papers in. I love that flourish too and all the buttons add a nice touch! :D

01 09 10