Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cupcake on your Head?

My second card using Beate's sketch. I got to ink up my new Tiddly Inks stamp - as soon as Danica saw it she said "Aaawwww", so I know she'll be using this card. This could so have been Danica a few years ago! The card didn't turn out like I envisioned, I pictured it lookin better, but nontheless it is done and will be used. Stamp: Is that a Cupcake on Your Head? (Stampingbella)
Paper: Blush, Baby Pink, Sorbet cardstock (CTMH)
Paper flowers and ribbon (unknown); buttons (CTMH), liquid applique (CTMH) and copics.

6 comments:

Sam said...

Another great little stamped image. I must get some new stamps.

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card . . .very cute stamp! TFS.

Jenn said...

Another great card!!! I love that sweet image and she is definately on my list to get! :D

Beate said...

Laurel, that is super cute. I love it!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Love this card! The colors are great and the flowers are perfectly placed! Too cute!

Linda Beeson said...

What a super cute image! You did such a great job with it.

01 09 10