Monday, September 1, 2008

Reality Hits!

Well reality has hit. Back to work tomorrow. I am nervous and excited. I have been a part time teacher and substitute teacher for a long time, now that I am 'all grown up' I have gotten a full time grade one class. No really, my kids are older so it was time to work full time and the right job came along at Danica's school. I am looking forward to it, but at the same time realize that my scrapping and card making sessions will be much more limited! That I'm not looking forward to. I hope to post a couple times per week but I am anticipating that I will not be posting nightly like I usually do! Bear with me as I adjust to my new 'life' and I hope to get back to a regular schedule as soon as I can!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh, good luck! Now you'll have more mullah for the scrapbooking and stamping you'll barely fave time for...heehee! Have fun!!!

Jenn said...

Good luck on your first day back to school!!! :D Hope all goes well, the kids will LOVE you!!! :D

Catherine said...

Good luck on your first day of school =)

Stacy said...

Good luck, Laurel! I remember how draining going back to school can be, but it is also so exciting. Enjoy the little ones. I just love first graders!

Jo Austin said...

Good luck with the new job.. don't forget to tell us all about it!

love Jo x

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I am not looking forward to that day coming. I have a few more years though! Enjoy the next stage and I hope you find time to play in your craft room. Jo

01 09 10