Saturday, September 6, 2008

You're So Sweet

Here is Taylor's sketch for this week: Here is what I came up with. I'm not sure what possessed me to use a bottle of baubles on one card (well not quite, just feels that way!). The cupcakes are on foam squares. On the inside I have 'Cupcake Card Scents', smells so yummy.
Stamp: You're so Sweet (Inkadinkadoo)
Paper: Hollyhock, Baby Pink, Buttercup and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
baubles (Stampingbella); ribbon (unknown)
I cut the circles with my Mini Monograms cartridge (Cricut)
Colored in with copics
Card Scents: All That Scraps

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Such a beautiful card! Well done :)

Anonymous said...

This card really caught my attention, Laurel! It's so...sweet! I had to come from SCS and read your details. Love it!

Stacy said...

The baubles really make it perfect! Love it!

Kathryn said...

Your work is so great -- love the cupcakes -- they are so yummy looking --and the pearl accents are so very pretty! :)

Taylor said...

I'm glad you were in a bauble-y mood cuz your card turned out super cute with all of them! Thanks for playing!

Catherine said...

Laurel, this came out so cute, love those baubles =)

01 09 10