Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 in One Challenge!

I incorporated 4 challenges into this card, yay me! First off I used this weeks SCS color challenge (black, pink and white - not a challenge for me!), and SCS sketch for this week. I then finally did something for the OCC challenge a couple weeks ago 'Bring on the Bling'- I think I have some bling here. Finally, for the Verve October Project Parade the challenge is to incorporate some embossing. I used a cuttlebug on the pink paper and the purse is stamped with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I LOVE this card, although it is so not me! Here is the inside of my card:
Stamps: Purse (Inkadinkadoo); Background Flourish (Flourishes); French Script - on the purse (Hero Arts); sentiment (Stampingbella)
Paper: Baby Pink; Black; White Daisy (CTMH)
Ink: Versafine Black
Ribbon: (CTMH)
gems: unknown
shoe punch: marvy
cuttlebug

8 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Laurel! Love it!

Lorie said...

You've done a great job with the sketches! Your blog is fantastic! :o)

Jenn said...

Great card Laurel!! Way to go on incorporating all those challenges...you rock! :D

Juanita said...

Looks good. I think the challenge is to use 4 challenges all on one card! Way to go!

Catherine said...

Laurel, my goodness this is cool and great job on doing 4 challenges in 1...cool!

Marjorie said...

Wonderful card hun!!! And great work putting all those challenges together, wow!!!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Card, thanks so much for joining in with CCC this week. xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty and stylish. Thanks for playing our challenge!

01 09 10