Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cheers Fella and Bella

I finally got around to the Bella Sketch Challenge from last monday. I whipped up a quick card as I have a retirement party to go to tonight. A husband and wife are retiring after many years of teaching. This is what I came up with. I saw someone use these two stamps together awhile ago, and can't remember who. Simple but it also qualifies for the first Bellaholics Embellishment challenge too! Papers are Cocoa Cafe (retired) from CTMH, buttons from Eulanda, and ribbon unknown. The Bella and Fella are on foam squares.


7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

CUTE card! Perfect for the Cocoa Cafe paper. Love it!! TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is great, Laurel! I love the way you flipped the stripes on their shirts--vertical on his, horizontal on hers. Perfect!

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! Love the buttons and the paper piecing, just perfect! :D

Lynn Put said...

This is an awesome card for a couple retiring and perfect for the first Bella challenge!

Ifat Art said...

I love Bella!
I love Bella!
I love Bella!
I love Bella!
I love Bella!

It looks great, Laurel!
IfatArt.

Eulanda said...

I like the card but I also like the color combo on this. I must think of those colors more often. :)

Carolina said...

Laurel - what a wonderful Bella card! Love how you place both images and the fun color scheme - cries out party!

01 09 10