Friday, October 3, 2008

Christmas Pals

Here is another sketch I used: Here is my card. It is also for the OCC challenge, to use stitching on a card (other than white). I am so loving my Whipper Snapper Christmas stamps! The center panel is on foam squares, and the image is also on foam squares. I used liquid glass on the reindeer nose, ornament and the candy cane.
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Paper: Tulip, Citrus Leaf, Clover Meadow and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Punch: EK Success
Cuttlebug
Copics

9 comments:

Tiff said...

I am loving this sketch!!! Your card looks great!!!!

Anonymous said...

A very cute card! it's scary how close Christmas is. Jo

Vicki Burns said...

I just love this card, Laurel! So bright and adorable! I've got to go look at this stamp line...

Trinka said...

Adorable card~ Love the colors and the snowman and reindeer are so cute.

Minxy said...

WOW stunning card, love everything about it x

Eulanda said...

OMG! These guys are too cute! I think I might have to buy some more Whipper Snapper before xmas. Ok, cuz I don't have enough already?!!! LOL!

Carolina said...

Love all your Christmas cards and this one is no exception!!!

Catherine said...

Okay, where have I been? i've been scrolling down your blog and haven't commented for awhile, how can I miss your blog all this time :(

Anyway, this is just too cute!

Candy said...

Love your stamp Laurel. Great card!
Candy

01 09 10