Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting there

I used a sketch from CTMHs New Originals book, love it, so many options in one place. I used this weeks Color Challenge over at SCS. They use SU! colors and these are the CTMH colors that I thought were closest. I received this image in a RAK and finally am using her! Stamps: Bikeabella (Stampingbella); Spiral Binding (River City); Sentiment (CTMH)
Paper: Game on DP; Kiwi, Moonstruck and White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Gray Wool, Black (CTMH)
copics
metal corners (unknown)

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, Laurel! Love the colors and the Bella!

Catherine said...

too cute, you always make Bella prettier :)

Jenn said...

Great card!!! Love this bella and the colors are perfect! :D

de said...

Love this! I've been eyeing that Bella. And the sentiment is perfect!

01 09 10