Saturday, November 22, 2008

Grateful for You

Julee's sketch: This is my 'Triple Play' card. I used Julee's sketch, the Color Challenge for the Bellaholics Group (chocolate chip, vanilla and a mint - I used CTMH colors that I thought were close) and the Bella-riffic challenge this week is to make a 'Thankful' card. I am sure Greatful works! Although it is not Thanksgiving here in Canada, this card is for all my cyber friends out there that have inspired me greatly. I would not be the scrapper, cardmaker or papercrafter that I am if it were not for the inspiration that you provide me with daily! And for all of you that leave comments on my blog this is especially for you, I am truly greatful for you make my day!

Stamps: Bella; sentiment, Spot On Background and Journalling Jots (CTMH); Flower background from the Beautiful You set (Verve)
Paper: Cocoa, Breeze and Colonial White
ribbon: Walmart
Flowers: unknown
dots: Stampingbella
copics

9 comments:

Catherine said...

very pretty, Queen of sketches :)
Hope you have a great weekend!

Lynn Put said...

Awwww, this is beautiful! I love everything about it! You totally nailed all the challenges with this card!
Great work!

Alanna said...

Wow, this card is amazing. I love the look of the breeze and that background stamp is scrumptious. TFS

Candy said...

So very pretty Laurel. Love the colours!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card Laurel! :D I love the buttons on the flowers...perfect! :D

Eulanda said...

Oh I like these colors together! I need to get away from my xmas cards but I bought so many stamps this year and haven't even had a chance to use them all! I don't know what I was thinking!!

Meli Palmer said...

Love the colors :o)

Christi Flores said...

This is SO pretty!! You definitely nailed this challenge! Thank you so much for playing this week!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful, Laurel! Love the colors and those fab flower embellishments. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

01 09 10