Thursday, November 6, 2008

Look what I got...!

Katie Skiff left me a wonderful award! Thank you Katie, I appreciate it so much!



So here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Here are my nominees:

Eulanda who has amazing talent, check out her blog.

Marjorie who does the most amazing layouts

Kathi who has a simple but classy style

Catherine who inspires me everyday

Tiffany who makes the most awesome cards, and has been quite the enabler lately! LOL

Oh it is hard to stick to just five so I have to include Jenn - she leaves the sweetest comments and has a fabulous blog.

5 comments:

Carolina said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the award...so well deserved!

Tiff said...

Your blog looks awesome!!! Thank you so much for awarding me ;) BTW, the card below this post is SOOO cute! Love what you did with that layout! You always inspire me to create for all those challenges!

Catherine said...

Congratulations, Laurel! you so deserve this one :) and thanks for passing this along... you're such a sweetheart!

Jenn said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it on to me!!! :D You totally deserve this as your blog ROCKS!!! :D

Eulanda said...

OMG!!! I just found this! I also found out all my notifications were going to my SPAM! Make me mad!!! Thanks for this Laurel! I'm off to post! :)

01 09 10