Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ms Thinking of You

I won't be posting much over the next few days. Not only am I trying to get ready for Christmas (decorate, make some gifts, and do some baking), I am also in the middle of report cards! I hope to sneak into the scraproom a couple of times though!

CTMH has come out with some new girls (sneak peek!). I LOVE them and you will too! All supplies are from CTMH except ribbon, flowers, shimmerz and gems. I used some Shimmerz on her dress and butterfly although it is hard to see in the picture. The sketch is from CTMHs Originals book. Stamps: Dream Team, Say it in Style, Delight in Everything, Wonderful Charms
Papers: Bubblegum, Baby Pink, Orange and White Daisy
Ink: Black, Orange, Baby Pink, Citrus Leaf
copics
Shimmerz

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Dream Team stamps and your card colors too! Have a very blessed Christmas and thanks for all the sharing of your art. Hope you aren't mia too long! I enjoy your blog. :D

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute! Love the bright colors. Good luck with the "to do" list!

Unknown said...

This is adorable. I love that girl image!

Sandra said...

WOW!!! You sound like you'll be super busy the next few days. Love the card!

Heather said...

Oh, I love the girl! I've been waiting for CTMH to get some stamps like this!!! YEAH!! Good luck with your to do list!!!

Lori said...

She is just adorable...can't wait to get her. Oh. I love your new blog banner. I have to figure out how to get one. Send me an email if you can. I would appreciate it.
Lori

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the cute image and the flowers.

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! I love it! :D

Lynn Put said...

This is very pretty! I like the image of the girl with the flowers and fun colors!
Good luck with the report cards and holiday work!

Catherine said...

what a great image and such a gorgeous card. Have fun grading those report cards :)

Jamie Martin said...

Cute card, great color combo :)

Stacy said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the colors, and I am (as always) in awe of your coloring!

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE the new stamps! They are on their way to me. I don't have Originals yet. Is it a must have?

Your cards are always SO PRETTY and inspiring, Laurel!

BTW: Your blog candy box is on its way to you. It was supposed to go out on Saturday, but with all of the rain I wasn't able to get it out until Monday. So sorry. :(

01 09 10