Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh the Places You'll Go

I made a few cards today so please scroll down to see them all.

The second Bellaholics Sketch: Here is my card. Been having camera trouble lately so the lighting and color is off, does look better IRL. I made this for my neice for Christmas. She is 19, and wants things for travelling as she wants to go travelling in the New Year.
Stamps: Cruiseabella and sentiment (Stampingbella); December Word Puzzle (CTMH)
Paper: Baby Pink, Blush and White Daisy cardstock
cuttlebug, copics
Dew Drops: Stampingbella
ribbon: unknown
Circle Punches: SU!

20 comments:

Danni said...

What an awesome card!! Love it! Great job!

Lynn Put said...

Ooooo this is so pretty! I love all the pink and glitter! Your card is perfect for the sketch!

Carri D said...

I love pink, and I love glitter. I love, love, love this card!!!

Mary said...

I LOVE THE PINK CAR!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love that sentiment. I think your card is gorgeous!

Kim said...

Awesome card! I love the pink!

Shannon Roberts said...

Your card turned out amazing!! Thanks for playing in our challenge!!
And a BIG Thanks for the inspiration; now I am soooo playing tomorrow !

Candy said...

Another beautiful card,
Laurel! You know I LOVE pink. Your neice will love it too.

LeAnne said...

I love cruisabella, she was one of my first bellas. I also love the Dr. Suess quote, how perfect. And what girl doesn't love a pink convertible! Awesome job

Jenn said...

Awesome!!! Love all the pink!!! :D

Jaime said...

Soooo stinkin cute! Looove it!

Denise said...

Love the card! I just did one that was close to this for a swap I am in! I did mine though with an all blue metallic glitter. My car is a blue metallic convertible!

Denise W
mamascollections@aol.com

Vicki Burns said...

You've outdone yourself, Laurel! I want the car!!!

Eulanda said...

I just love pink and white together. Nice trees in the background and of course, GREAT CAR!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!

Cris said...

Ooo la la what an adorable card. So pink and pretty. Thank you for sharing it. I want this stamp.

Carolyn said...

This Is Totally Adorable!! Leave it to Bella. :)

Michelle said...

Awesome card - love the colors!

Ami said...

WOW I love the pink. It's so pretty.

Meli Palmer said...

loooooove it!!

01 09 10