Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank you - inspiration

I did my own inspiration challenge. I saw this picture in one of my magazines and was inspired to try something. Not sure why since I am really not a red fan! This is what I came up with, not sure I like it though - I had a better picture in my mind! I used Beate's sketch. All supplies are from CTMH except sizzix flourish, cuttlebug and gold shimmerz.
Stamps: Blooming Flourishes, Say it in Style (CTMH)
Paper: Colonial White, Tulip, Cocoa and Bamboo cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Tulip, Bamboo dye ink and White Daisy Pigment in (CTMH)
Colonial White Ribbon and Edge Anchors CTMH
cuttlebug

5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is simply gorgeous, Laurel.
Love all the details.

Alanna said...

I absolutely love those colors together. Awesome card.

Jenn said...

I think this is beautiful! :D I love the colors and the flourish! :D

Stacy said...

It turned out great! Love the flourishes!

Eulanda said...

I love how you challenged yourself on this. It turned out nicely. Well beautiful really!!

01 09 10