Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thinking of You Jammybella

The second challenge in tonight's Bella Bash was to create a card about someone that you are greatful for (besides spouse). I made this for my SIL who is one of my Best Friends. Her and I get along great, and she knows me so well. For my bday last year she got me some nice fuzzy slippers and housecoat because she knows I live in my jammies.

Also we are to say which embellishement we are greatful for. Hmmm I would have to say liquid glass and foam squares (if they count!) as I use them all the time! Next would be Dots!

I have fun flocked the teddy bear and the slippers.
Stamps: Jammybella (Stampingbella); Say it in Style and numerous floral stamps (CTMH)
Paper: Bubblegum, Baby pink, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
ribbon: unknown
dots: Stampingbella
fun flock: Stampingbella
liquid glass: CTMH
copics
cuttlebug

7 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE the colors! I want to be her!!! I am a jammie queen~stay in them as late as I can and get back into them right after dinner (sometimes even before if the weather is cold outside, which it always is here in the winter).

pat said...

Great card!!
I can't wait to play...
I am in my jammie's all the time too!! (some days I shower and put clean ones one..hehehehe)

Pat

Lynn Put said...

OMG is this darling!!! I love everything about it! All the pink with the pretty floral paper, fun flock, baubles and how you cut out your Bella, its all so sweet! Your SIL will love this!

Gwen said...

You never seem to amaze me. Your creativity is above the limit girl.
You work is what keep me motivated. Thanks so much.
Keep it coming.

Barb said...

Really cute, Bella card,Laurel. I love pink and my jammies,too!

Carolina said...

So look forward to seeing your adorable Bella cards!!! This is so cute - such pretty colors and just the perfect amount of embellies!

Jenn said...

Cute card!!! I love the swiss dots and Jammybella is so cute in her pink pj's! :D

01 09 10