Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When?

I did another layout! Yay! The sketch is from Pagemaps January 2008 (I think). This is one about my oldest daughter becoming a young lady! For her 12th birthday she didn't want a party, she just wanted to take a friend and go shopping with her, not with me, I had to be somewhere else in the mall, except of course at lunch time when I had to buy them lunch! Most supplies are from CTMH. The letters are black textured cardstock letters from the Dazzling Diecuts special. Letters, journalling strips and flowers are on foam squares. Stamps: Journalling Jots; Circle Around (both CTMH); Flourish (Basic Grey)
Paper: Silhoutte Creative Basics DP, Hollyhock, Black and White Daisy Cardstock
ribbon: CTMH
baubles: Stampingbella
Flowers: Flower Garden Cricut Cartridge

5 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

SO cute! Love the colors!

pat said...

Great layout!!
love the colors!

Pat

Carolyn said...

This is a great LO!! I love it!!

Catherine said...

eeeekkksss, does that mean my daughter would ask me (someday) to drop her off to go shopping with her friend(s) without me?

cute page.

Jenn said...

This is such a great LO Laurel! I love the pink with the Silhouette papers! :D

01 09 10