Friday, December 12, 2008

Born to Shop

Julee's sketch this week: Here is my card. I received my first package of new CTMH stuff. OMG the stamps and papers are all better IRL! I so wanted to use my new papers, but this new Ms just cried out Stylin' to me so I dug out an old paper pack instead! All supplies are CTMH except punches and Cityscape.
Stamps: Ms on the go; Damask Tiles (both sneak peeks!); Spot On Background; Cityscape (Amuse)
Paper: Stylin' DP; Black, White Daisy and Baby Pink cardstock
ribbon: Blush ribbon rounds (sneak peek)
Pretty Pins (sneak peek)


3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She is so cute! I think I need these Ms. stamps!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable! Love the pink, black and girly combo you've got going on. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

I have this set coming in on Wednesday.....I am completely in love with it! You have me even more excited to get it now! LOVE the card!

01 09 10