Saturday, January 31, 2009

are we There yet?

The companion page for the one I posted the other day. Lots of anticipation and no sleep on the trip over! 25 hours later we arrived at out destination and we were all ready to sleep, thankfully it was 11pm Japan time! All supplies are from CTMH except the Chinese Character stamp. The flowers are on foam squares. I used a Page Maps sketch again.
Stamps: Noteworthy, Today's date, Moments in Time, Hodge Podge Alphabet, Delightful Alphabet
Paper: Unforgettable design paper, Sorbet and Colonial White cardstock
Dimensional Elements Uppercase - painted with acrylic paint shaded with reinker
Ink: Gray Wool, Archival Black
clear buttons and hemp

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

I love how you use different bg papers and they still match. I'm still working on that. You sent me some clear buttons like the ones on here and I acutally managed to glue them to a bg paper and create my own buttons. I had no idea that was what they were for until I see a video blip on them. Ingenious! LOL!

Denise said...

Beautiful Layout!!!! Love the colors too!!!

Lynn Put said...

Great layout and pretty papers!

01 09 10