Friday, January 16, 2009

Family Soccer

Edited to add that this layout was featured on Card of the Week!!!

I used an Inspired Blueprints sketch and came up with this layout. I love how it turned out, I 'm sure the paper has something to do with that... I love the Game On paper! The soccer ball is one that I printed up from Clip Art and then mounted with foam squares. The arrow and the main title letters are on foam squares. Most supplies are from CTMH. Stamps: Ticket Tags, Solo F, Classmate Alphabet, Make it Count, Connections, Moments in Time, Star Struck (all CTMH); spiral binding (River City)
Paper: Game On desing paper, Gray Wool Cardstock
pewter eyelets (small) and pewter brads
large pewter eyelets (SU!)
hemp
Cricut - Plantain Schoolbook
Heidi Swapp journalling circles

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great LO! Hey your goodie package was shipped Thursday. :)

Vonney said...

Love this soccer layout. The close up of the soccer ball looks great on the LO!

01 09 10