Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow Layout

I am pretty happy. My goal for the Christmas holidays was to finish Jaimee's 2007 album. Not only did I do that (some posts are scheduled for this week), but I managed to get a page done for 'me' AND start Jaimee's 2008 album!!! So exciting. All that, AND my craft room is nice and clean too! So exciting! I used a sketch from Page Plans and this is what I came up with. It is the companion layout for the sledding one I posted earlier. The title and the large snowflake have been fun flocked. It is hard to tell but there are clear acetate snowflakes scattered on the page. The background paper has been drybrushed with acrylic paint then stamped with a flourish stamp. Stamp: Flourish (Basic Gray)
Paper: Moonstruck, Lilac Mist, Indian Corn Blue and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: White Daisy Pigment ink (CTMH)
Title letters: Dimensional Monograms Chipboard (CTMH)
Flourish and large snowflake: sizzix
Clear snowflakes: Heidi Swapp
Paint: (CTMH)

6 comments:

Lesli said...

Beautiful LO - may I post it on our website

Vonney said...

Lovely LO!

Lori said...

Very pretty.

Carolina said...

What an adorable layout!!! Congrats on meeting your scrappin' goal - can't wait to see the rest of the pages! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love all the white lettering and snowflakes and circles on the blue background--Awesome!!

Chris said...

beautiful layout!! thanks for using one of our sketches.

01 09 10