Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Dream is...

This is the sketch this week from Card Patterns. This is my card. It is hard to tell from the picture but the inside circle is on foam squares. I played with a lot of new things on this card!
Pattern Paper: Heidi Swapp
Cardstock: Black, White Daisy (CTMH)
pearls: (Hero Arts)
Stamps: Flourish (Basic Gray); Sentiment and Heart (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Archival Black, Gray Wool (CTMH)
ribbon: unknown
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories

15 comments:

Lori said...

This is so pretty. Can't wait to see what you do with your Magnolia stamps when the arrive. ;)

Wilma said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

marley said...

wow! this card is gorgeous! love everything about it!!

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous!! That big white bow is just the perfect touch.

Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors, textures, and that paper!! Thanks for playing along with us.

pat said...

Beautiful card!!

Card Patterns said...

Hi Laurel,
Your card is soooo gorgeous & elegant!
I really like what you did with the sketch. And your DD's are gorgeous!
Appreciate you playing along with us this week. Hope to see you again.
Michelle

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pretty colors.

Suzanne :O ) said...

wow!!! what a pretty card! this would be great for a wedding, too! :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors!

AUsome mom said...

I love this card! The blue color reminds me of ice (for some reason!). It's really stunning with the black.

Frida said...

WOW..... I LOVE THIS CARD !!!
it's gorgeous !

Create Fabulous said...

I love your colors and the distressing - you did a beautiful job! The big ribbon is great too - I wish I could tie those ribbons!

Ingrid said...

Wow....gorgeous card, Laurel. Beautiful colors and the white ribbon/bow....I love it! Thanks for playing along with us.

Sonya said...

Your card is super stunning! I love everything about it!

01 09 10