Sunday, March 1, 2009

4U

So I am into report card mode now, thus I may not have as much for you over the next couple of weeks. I hope to post a few things though so do check back! I was playing around with some stamps tonight, I haven't random stamped in awhile. All supplies are from CTMH except the ribbon and Chipboard/ Stamps: Connections; solo t, Circle Around, Sensational Seals, Journalling Jots
Ink: Archival Black, Kiwi
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Kiwi (retired)
ribbon: unknown
Chipboard: American Crafts

6 comments:

Carolina said...

Oh best of luck with the report cards...I know how time consuming they can be.

Beautiful card - love the rhinestones and the polka dot ribbon is the perfect touch!

Lynn Put said...

This is a really bold and fun card! I like the black & white with the bling!

Have fun with the report cards! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun card! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love all the sparkle!

Jenn said...

Fabulous! Love all the random stamping and the bling! :D

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card!! Looking forward to seeing you back in the stamp and scrap mode!

01 09 10