Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Christmas???

I was tidying my craftroom a bit and I came across these papers I won in some blog candy. I just felt like using them. I bought a bunch of these frames at Zellers for $.75. Can you believe it only 75 cents! Anyhow I played around and this is what I ended up with. I fun flocked the snomwan, Shimmerzed his hat and added Stickles to the snowflakes. Some of the snowflakes have been mounted on foam squares. At least I have one Christmas gift ready for next year! Paper: unknown (Making Memories I think)
Cardstock: CTMH
Snowman: Cricut Christmas Cheer
Snowflake punches: Marvy
ribbon: CTMH
buttons: CTMH
fiber: CTMH
Stickles
Fun Flock (CTMH)
Mini letter stickers: Making Memories
tag: Sizzix

8 comments:

Sarah said...

75 cents!!! now that's a deal, and its also gorgeous.

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute!!

Vicki Burns said...

SO cute! And I think I recognize that paper. :)

Jenn said...

Too cute! :D Love the dp and the sparkle on the snowflakes! :D Great pic of you and your family! :D

Eulanda said...

LOL! That was smart! I love all the snowflakes and that you flocked the snowman. I just love that stuff!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great deal on the frames! It turned out gorgeous!

Jess said...

That is adorable Laurel! I love it!

Katy said...

Too cute...and for only 75-cents and some "candy" paper, what a deal :0) Santa will be proud!!

01 09 10