Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday 2U Bella

This is this weeks Bellariffic Challenge. To make something with Bellas using this picture as inspiration. Here is what I came up with. I used My Mind's Eye paper again, I am loving that pack! It is also for Rae's Use it Challenge. And of course I used Lauren's sketch again. Oh and by the way after seeing the pic I have since colored over the flower stem with green, it was too white for my liking.


Papers: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Stampingbella
Flowers: Prima
Dots: Stampingbella
Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Markers: Copics


Bella is mounted on foam squares.


15 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute!

Suzanne :O ) said...

how fun is this!? I LOVE the flower in her hair ;)

de said...

WOW! What a beautiful card! I love the bright colors! I am addicted to orange lately... I keep meaning to ask you too... what is that thing you use to display your cards on?!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Laurel, this is the cutest thing EVER! I LOVE MME, these papers are fabulous, and Bella is absolutely adorable here!! Thanks SO much for playing along with the challenge!!

Jenn said...

Cute card girlie! I love this bella and those colors are so yummy! :D

pat said...

love this card!! these colors are yummalicious...can't wait to play.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the paper and Daisybella is perfect for this!

danni reid. said...

oh wow! this is the cuuuutest, happiest card, love it!!!

Sarah said...

Totally LOVE it!

Regan said...

love this!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the use of all the patterned papers on this card!

Tonya said...

Great card for the challenge! I really like the papers you chose to use!

Vicki Burns said...

You have outdone yourself, girl! This is fabulous!

Deanna said...

Such a fun card!

Ruby said...

Your card is fab. I bought that Bella the other day. It's great to see it made up, and so nicely done too :o)

01 09 10