Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hi

This is the Bonus Sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You this week. I don't know what it is about circles and ovals lately but there have been a lot of them lately. I am not a circle/oval person/ scallop, I much prefer the straight, clean lines of squares and rectangles! That is why it is called a challenge I guess! I took in 3 challenges with this card. The sketch challenge, the 365 Card Challenge and the Use Challenge, yay me!


Patten Paper: Scenic Route
Cardstock: Close to My Heart
Ribbon: Walmart
RicRac: Close to My Heart
gems: Close to My Heart
Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook; Indie Art
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...love the mix of patterns...I love plaid!

Kathi Carlson said...

Hi, yourself! Crazy for plaid, I LOVE this card!!!

Unknown said...

What a GORGEOUS card Laurel!! Way to combine three challenges in one... amazing!! Thanks for playing along with the Use It! challenge this week!!
hugs!
~rae

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors, patterns, and that big butterfly! I am SO with you on not being a circle/oval person - I'm much more comfortable with straightlines and edges :). But, all these round challenges have certainly helped! great job!

pat said...

WOW!! this paper is so fun!! I love the colors.

Lesli said...

Absolutely fabulous - love the colors and that Butterfly!

Unknown said...

Holy cow Laurel this is stunning. Wow!!! You rocked the sketch and the paper - love it!
:) Kazan

Anonymous said...

This is unreal!! Sooo pretty! Great take on the bonus sketch!

cnelson said...

wowzers! this is fantabulous! love it in EVERY way!

Savitri said...

Very pretty card! The butterfly is so pretty!

Sarah said...

Wowzers that is some card! Gorgeous. Love the colors and patterns!

Annika said...

Love it! Your card basically GLOWS with perfection!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card !!!! I love the butterfly !! Thanks for playing with my sketch !!

Kristie Larsen said...

this is gorgeous! i love the colors and the wonderful papers. Just beautiful

Tonya said...

I agree...it's gorgeous!

Denise said...

Totally Gorgeous!!!!

01 09 10