Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tenth Birthday

I have pretty much used up all the paper from my My Mind's Eye paper pack, the colors just worked perfectly with these pics. I cut out the flowers from one of the pattern papers and some are mounted with foam squares. I used a sketch from the Page Maps book, which I tweaked somewhat and it is still not my favorite, but it worked for all the pics. Now that I see it, what a waste of DP down the center!LOL!
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Goldrush, Hollyhock (CTMH)
Stamps: Solo 1, Solo ', Happy Birthday (CTMH)
Die Cut: My Mind's Eya
buttons: CTMH
ribbon: CTMH
Cricut: Storybook

9 comments:

Karyn said...

Love all of the fun colors! Great for your celebratory layout! Your page has lots of movement/flow to it!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another wonderful layout! Love all the fun, bright colors! The photos capture lots of smiles, too! Fun!!

Jess said...

awesome layout! love how you put so many pic on your pg. and it doesn't look crowded or overdone! great job!

Lisa G. said...

Great LO!! I love all your cards & creations....haven't stopped by for awhile...boy you keep busy! :)

Sarah said...

Great LO. Love the colors and pics. Very pretty.

Jamie Harder said...

Love this!! I find birthday pages so difficult but you make it look so easy!! This is wonderful!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun and bright layout! I love how you got that many photos on there!

Carolyn said...

Oh to be ten again...Cute layout! I love the bright colors!
Hey i have something for you. Stop on over. :)

Unknown said...

Ohhhh! I just love this layout! The great collage of pics, the fun bright colors! Beautiful!

01 09 10