Friday, March 6, 2009

UR Sweet

Believe it or not I did do some more report carding tonight after work. But then I was determined to make this sketch work for me! I have looked at it all week and was stumped. Tonight it all fell into place. These sketch is from Card Patterns: Here is what I came up with. It went together in about 1/2 an hour, gotta love that! Even better is that it takes in 2 other challenges too. The Card-a-licious challenge is to have Black and Red on a card, and the Caardvarks Challenge is all about Critters. So triple play in 30 min, life is good! (LOL - does that mean I need to get a life?!)
Paper: Websters pages
Chipboard letters: American Crafts
Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Hemp: Close to my Heart
wire: from my stash

10 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

What a lovely card! I like the collage aspect of it and that paper is perfect with the bird and butterfly!

Thanks for joining us this week at Caardvarks!

SmilynStef said...

Love all of the fabulous collage details ... especially the musical elements with the little bird.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - love the colors and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us!

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the collage look!

lauren bergold said...

ooh, ooooooh, OOOOOH!!! i am sooooo diggin' this fun, funky collage! totally ♥FAB♥!!!

~amy~ said...

such a stunning card....

Danielle Flanders said...

oh so pretty! love those papers you chose!

Tiffany Heilman said...

What a beautiful card. I love it!

Tanis said...

Fabulous collage feel to this card! Pretty papers and I love that bird :)

01 09 10