Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friends by Choice

Here is the Creative Scrappers sketch for this week: I dug out some old (to me!) CTMH papers, and happy to say that the package is almost gone! Most supplies are from CTMH. The butterflies are hand cut from pattern paper. The 'Friends' word is mounted on foam strips. It is not the best photo as this does look better IRL. Since the layout is for Danica's album, I have to add bling and office supplies (hence the staples) - she loves both!
Paper: Life's Delights
Cardstock: Chocolate, Colonial White, Lilac Mist
Stamp: Friends til the end (PTI)
Sticker
Flourish: (Prima)
Cricut: Alphalicious; Plantin Schoolbook

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Love it! Another beautiful piece of art!

Denise said...

Ohhh love this...the colours are fab together!!!!

Sarah said...

Ohhhhh So beautiful! I love this paper. I almost considered cutting those BF's out too. Gorgeous LO

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful layout! Love that paper, too.

Eulanda said...

This is so funny - I know what you mean about the paper and it seems to go on forever. I got smart and asked Simone if she would split packs with me from now on. Phew!! Love them but they do carry a LOT. The layout is beautiful and love the new look of your blog. I was wondering how to go from a 2 column to 3 column and am going to investigate today. Happy Easter Laurel!

01 09 10