Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tinkerin

Well it is that time of the year again. Track Season has started for us. What that means is that from now until the end of June we are busy almost every weekend, fun stuff! I may not be posting as much as I usually do, but I do hope to keep posting pretty regularly.

We are gone this weekend so I have scheduled this post to show you another sneak peek. This is of CTMH's new Line Called Tinkerin. The papers are fabulous but so are the stamp sets! Gotta love the little robots!




5 comments:

Jess said...

adorable!

Vicki Burns said...

SO cute! I may just have to get the paper set!

Carolina said...

Adorable page and best of luck to all with Track!

Lesli said...

Fabulous job - I love that splat page - too cute!

Denise said...

Oh Love em!!! They are so cute!!!!

01 09 10