Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dawn Inspired

Dawn's Color Challenge: Jen's Sketch:
My Card. I wanted to use an umbrella of some sort so that I could enter another card in the Moxie Fab Challenge. I had seen some awesome cards on Dawn's blog when she was showcasing her new stamp set from PTI, so I searched her site for some inspiration. I found some great stuff, and you can see it here, I adjusted the card to fit the sketch but as you can see I got a lot of inspiration from Dawn. Although no one can do classy and simple like Dawn!


Cardstock: CTMH
Pattern Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Intrinsic Backgrounds; June Word Puzzle; Comments (all CTMH); sentiment (unknown); Polka dot basics (PTI)
Ink: CTMH
Cricut: Wild Card; Storybook
Ribbon: Offray
pearls: Stampingbella


15 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Laurel,

Neat card!! Love those darling umbrellas and the colour combo is PERFECT for this card!!!

Happy Stampin!!!
Lesley :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a sweet card.

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined those colors ... especially that satin silvery ribbon.

Scrapping Julie said...

it turned out so pretty. love the way the satin ribbon shines.

Sarah said...

I love these colors!!! I love the umberellas! It's a gorgeous card.

shelly said...

Super pretty card!! Great job with the color combo of the challenge!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous Laurel!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute! Love that ribbon!

lauren bergold said...

i looooooove the combination of patterned papers you have used here! and those sweet umbrellas are fabulous, as well!

Diana said...

Love the umbrellas! Great card.

Lucy Abrams said...

Super sentiment - super design, gorgeous colours - an all round lovely card.

Unknown said...

Oh my, this is so sweet! I love that color combination!

DoxieGirl said...

Great job at combining the challenges!
~Kendra

Winter said...

So pretty! I love that ribbon color! Great job!

Denise said...

Awww, this is sweet!!!

01 09 10