Friday, May 29, 2009

Thinking of you

The Moxie Fab Citrus Color Inspiration Challenge: For my card I also incorporated the 365 Card Challenge, to use only 2 colors. Although I am happy with the end product, this is a half hour card that I think took 2 hours! My Slice was not cooperating with me and I was so frustrated! I got hubby to try it out, he then put a new blade in it (it is new, I didn't think of that! LOL), and Voila! Of course now he thinks he is king crafter... I better keep him away from the Cricut! LOL
Pattern Paper: SEI
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: Stash
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Cricut: Indie Art; Plantin Schoolbook; Mini Monograms
Slice: Words & Expressions

6 comments:

Marimer said...

Precioso trabajo, me encanta como haces los card

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colors!

~amy~ said...

fab card Laurel...your comment about your hubby cracked me up :)

pat said...

Great card Laurel...I love the colors.

The Travel Realm said...

Just stopping by for a visit-- love your card for the Moxi fab challenge--good luck!

Jenn said...

Absolutely stunning! Love that sweet butterfly! :)

01 09 10