Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Way

I found another sketch site, and this is the sketch for this week from Got Sketch: One day on one of our trips to an out of town track meet, Danica kept herself amused by playing with her new camera. Although it is not a flattering picture of me, I think the pics are kind of funny - she even took the one of herself!
Pattern Paper: October Afternoon
Cardstock: Olive, Gray Wool, Sunflower, Black, Colonial White (CTMH)
Stamps: Backwoods, Picture Perfect, Childhood (CTMH)
Ink: Black, Gray Wool, Olive, Outdoor Denim (CTMH)
Font: CTMH Evening News
Cricut: Graphically Speaking

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a neat sketch! Love the pictures. And the way the picture was taken of the "Left Turn" sign. Different is good! :)

Unknown said...

I love this layout! What a fun sketch site too. Thanks for sharing.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Good for you - if I waited for a flattering photo of myself, my scrapbooks would have a "mystery" author!

Nice layout - love the "say cheese" on the car, it made me giggle.

Lori said...

What a great layout. So many cute things to look at.

Jenn said...

Wow! I just love this LO! Your LO's are always so amazing...every detail is perfection! :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Fun layout! It appears, too, that the pretty young one looks like her mom!

Carolina said...

Another fun layout! Thanks so much for sharing these...I always leave so inspired!!!

Frances said...

I am loving that October Afternoon...I've only used it a thousand times myself. TFL!

01 09 10