Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Wish for You

I started out with a sketch from the NEW Close to My Heart Wishes book and then it grew from there. I have said many times I don't like primary colors, especially together but I LOVE this October Afternoon paper! I just got it yesterday and couldn't wait to use it! I don't know if this counts but I incorporated the 365 Card Challenge today - to decorate 3 sides of the card - I stitched around 4 sides - does that count??? Pattern Paper: October Afternoon
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH; PTI
Ink: CTMH
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
buttons: stash
fiber: CTMH
Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook

15 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love this one!! I haven't bought the Wishes book yet but i think i need to.... :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cool card! That paper is great!!

Pam said...

I do believe that counts - super fun card, Laurel!

Maz said...

Wow I love this, so bright but not overdone
Love it
Maz

~amy~ said...

Laurel, sooo bright and fun!!!

Alanna said...

This is too stinkin' cute Laurel. Great job.

Melissa Laverty said...

love wishes. And love the way you used the ticket tags stamp set.

Jenn said...

Wow Laurel! This card is chock full of fabulous things. Like the buttons, those thickers and the stitching. Love it! :)

pat said...

WOW!! this card is awesome...I love everything about it!

Sarah said...

That book is GREAT! Love your card...The colors are awesome.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this card! It is perfect!! I haven't purchased Wishes yet but it's on my list of 'wanna buys' LOL. Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

Too cute! I love all the details you added.

Kathy said...

Wow Laurel your card is fabulous!! I feel the same about primary colors but this is really cool!! Love all your details and layers!!
:)Kathy

Carolina said...

What a fun card Laurel - it cries out summer to me!!!

Denise said...

Laurel what a great card!!!!

01 09 10