Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beautiful Baby Girl

I don't know what it is lately with the Baby Girl Cards! I don't even have any family or friends that are pregnant!

This is for the 365 Card Challenge - Fun With Fabric. Now if this was a few years ago I would have had a lot of fabric to choose from. I used to be a sewer (note used to be... now I only sew on paper! LOL). I hoarded LOTS of fabric, much like I do paper now! Anyhow, a few years ago it was time to purge... very hard thing to do, but so worth it after it was done. That being said, I am left with little fabric around. I thought of cutting up some of hubby's jeans and making some lollipop flowers, or something... but then I was inspired by Amy's beautiful card, and I had these Amy Butler's tags around for awhile, just waiting for the right time. The sketch is from the Wishes Book, did I tell you I love this book?
Pattern Paper and fabric tag: K & Company (Amy Butler)
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: Stampendous
Clear Tag: CTMH
Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot for Amy Butler!!! Gorgeous beauty Laurel!!!

Made by Mandy said...

What a very pretty card, I love the fabric tag, I've never seen anything lie that before. The colours are so soft and delicate.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Laurel. The fabric tag is lovely and perfect for this card.

Fi said...

Very elegant card, love the papers and your fabric tag.
Hugs
Fi

Alanna said...

This is soooo pretty Laurel. Absolutely love it.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful is right, Laurel! This is lovely. Super job!

pat said...

Wow!! very pretty card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Gorgeous! Isn't that paper just too cute!

Sarah said...

Just beautiful!
I love the colors

01 09 10